"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Up To Date

Today Tate and I reentered potty training boot camp.  I called my sis-in-law Heather and after that things took a turn for the better.  She encouraged me to stick to the underwear even if he was making mistakes.  Tate is intensely motivated to get this right because he wants to go camping.  This afternoon we had several direct hits on the toilet and a couple times he did it fully on his own.  By tonight he was thinking he got to go camping now.  Dan was kind hearted to tell him he will bring the tent home, and they can go practice camping on Thursday night if he doesn't have any accidents.  That will motivate him tomorrow to continue going on the toilet.  I love watching him figure things out.  Good job today Tate you pulled ahead to a whole new level!!!!  You are incredible.