"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Nine years ago at this time of year I met Dan.  It's 10:30 pm which is pretty much 1 or 2 am on our time clock, but I wanted to write about our great day.  We were invited to Tate's nursery teacher's house for Chinese New Year.  She had all of the Chinese fixings and invited all of the people we love hanging out with.  Tate had a great time and went pee twice on their toilet!  It really clicked for him today I turned around, and he was on the toilet peeing on his own without my help!  He had fun playing with Oliver, who is also with him in nursery and seeing all of the fireworks.  He also got a red pocket with 1 kuai in it from Sister Huang.  He was so excited about that.  He fell asleep in the van on the way home.  We love our little Tatester.

No comments: