Today we sent Dan off to Singapore for classes. At Church I went in Nursery to do singing time. Tate was acting crazy, and I asked the teachers if they had trouble getting him to obey. She said sometimes yes. I told Dan, and he was having a little chat with Tate going out to the car. Dan asked him why he wasn't obeying his nursery teachers and Tate replied, "Cause' I can't, okay." SASS! Then he had a little smile because he saw me laughing--oops. We're going to work on it and see if he does better next week.
Dan has been studying a lot for school. That means I've had a lot of one on one with Tate. I play with him A LOT, but I haven't been able to stand doing it all day long. He's figured out a win/win for the both of us. When I'm in the office trying to get some time away he comes and gets me and says, "Ukulele". That's my cue to go get the Ukulele and come to his play area and play it while he plays with his toys. This means he has company, and I'm doing something I enjoy. Covey would be proud.
1 comment:
Tate's adorable. Good luck while Dan is gone!
Post a Comment