Today Tate and I went to The Place mall with Leslie/James, Amberlie/Parker, Emily/Tyler, Nicole, Dhalia/little girl I don't know her name. The kids played from 10-12 and then we went to the food court for lunch. After that we went back to the playground to play and stayed until after 3:30. Tate and I taxied it today because our car is grounded. He fell asleep on the way home. I've been reading him this book called, "Football Fever," about an English kid who loves soccer so much. I asked Tate, "Do you have football fever?" He thought about it for a long time, as he does with most every question asked to him and said, "No I have cars." We were telling this to our dinner quests Monday night and he said, "I have car fever."
Tate loves to play, "hide," with Dan. Dan hides and he finds him. It amazes me how long it takes Tate to find Dan. Tonight it took him almost 5 minutes to find him behind the curtain and several times I pointed right at where he was--Tate looked in the other curtain. He had no potty accidents today and told me several times he needed to go! He is very quick to remember nursery rhymes and songs, but the hide and seek thing baffled me. He has big smiles to see Dan every night and is still enjoying the same bed time routine. BOM, a book, the same songs every night. We got him a big boy bed, but he still likes to sleep in his crib. He does books and songs in the bed and then climbs into the crib to sleep. He's waking up before 6 I think because he has to go to the bathroom. So today we were up and at em'. I cherish these days because I have the time to do so and because before you know it they'll be gone. I love my little buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment