"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Or What?

Am I on a blog posting roll or what?  You can tell I'm bored if I have a lot of posts in a row, because I'm sitting here at 5:31 with no energy to play with Tate and wondering what I'm going to do until Dan gets home.

We went to Ikea today and Tim's Texas BBQ with Dan for lunch.  Tomorrow CNY is over and people return to work.  Except Dan who has worked the entire week.  We cheer him off to work every morning.  When we came home from lunch Tate wanted Dan to come, but I explained, "No he has to go make us money so we can buy the gum you got at the restaurant and the decorations Mom got at Ikea."  That about sums it up.

Written February 7th or 8th 2011

No comments: