"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."

-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skype Bloopers


Two years ago I was taking a piano lesson over Skype with my teacher from Washington State.  He was ready to get up from the computer and demonstrate something to me on the piano, but thought twice and said, "I can't, I'm in my underwear."

Yesterday my brother Bob called us on Skype.  Dan has been in Singapore so I thought it was him and ran from the shower in my towel to answer.  I connected without video and told Bob I would call right back after I got dressed.  He was in study group and his classmates roared with laughter.

Tate had a great time talking to Bob and loved showing him his different car models.  Thanks for calling.  We promise we won't answer unless we're dressed.

2 comments:

Shells said...

I'm laughing so hard i'm crying. That is too funny!

Alyse and Bob said...

Bob came home from school and couldn't wait to tell me this story. The guy that was making all the noise is his friend that he carpools with.