"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Monday, January 23, 2012
Anniversary 8
Dan and I have accomplished 8 years together. Today is Chinese New Year Day, Dan worked all day and Tate and I lounged. Tonight we went to the Westin to swim and had leftover mexican food for dinner. We sang the Thomas the Tank Engine theme song for FHE, at Tate's request, and our lesson was a picture I've had hanging on the fridge for a while that Tate went and got and said, "Oh yeah this is our lesson." Usually, we have his nursery picture hanging up all week and then we do that for FHE, but now that he's not in nursery. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe your time there is really ending. We can't wait until we get to see you all next. Good luck with the traveling and moving!
Post a Comment