"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not simply endured."-President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910-2008)
Is there enough for snowman????
Fun! I bet Tate loved it.
Tate is so big. I just spent my hour catching up on your life like a huge creep :). I need some tips on this potty training bit. xoxo
Hey Ash....I've been forgeting to tell you everytime I talk to you....for Abby's American Doll birthday party we made mini tutu's for all the dolls...they turned out soooo cute! Thanks for teaching me how to make them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is there enough for snowman????
Fun! I bet Tate loved it.
Tate is so big. I just spent my hour catching up on your life like a huge creep :). I need some tips on this potty training bit. xoxo
Hey Ash....I've been forgeting to tell you everytime I talk to you....for Abby's American Doll birthday party we made mini tutu's for all the dolls...they turned out soooo cute! Thanks for teaching me how to make them!
Post a Comment